The SLRS office if located in north Edmond, near Simmons Rd and Bryant Ave.
The Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Scheduler and CEO with routine office functions.
The Office Assistant is accountable to and is under the direct supervision of the CEO
The Office Assistant typically works approximately 20 hours per week, only during the peak months which is January through May, and mid-August until mid-November. The work schedule is flexible, working Monday – Friday, 4 hours per day between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logic al assignment to the position. Duties are subject to change
- Data entry and processing
- Assist in scheduling resources
- Answer phones, emails, text messages
- Communicate with customers and resources on aspects of scheduling
- Establish service agreements with potential customers
- Assist with on-call needs when needed
- Make mail and bank deposit runs as necessary
- Assist the Scheduler and CEO on matters in support of the function of SLRS.
Minimum Education, Skills and Experience
- Must have the ability to work with attention to accuracy and detail
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively by means of written and spoken English
- Must have computer skills including Windows applications: MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Preferred proficiency working with database programs
- Preferred previous office experience
- Preferred previous scheduling experience
- Due to several government contracts, Office Assistant cannot have been convicted of a criminal offence
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Ability to drive
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Interested parties should apply, and provide resume to Stephanie Nichols, CEO snichols@SLRSinc.com. Questions? 405.721.0800